Hi! my name Miguel Useche and I'm a freelancer web developer.
I like to do web development following the latest W3C standards, do high quality work, focus on good usability and provide great compatibility with the mayority of browsers in the market. I write semantic XHTML and HTML5, friendly to search engines, with correct visualization on most browsers to make your information available for more people. I prefer to use content management systems (like Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal) to offer easy maintenance of the content by customers and to reduce costs and increase security.
I'm living in San Cristóbal, Venezuela (-4:30 UTC). I work as a Professor of Operative Systems and Computer Science at the Universidad del Táchira but I'm able to work as a web developer, just contact me from any source for pricing.
You can get more information about me
in this social networks
- Search engine friendly web pages, so visitors can access your page from multiples search pages.
- Sites compatible with most browsers on the market, with the possibility of making optimizations to add compatibility with mobile devices.
- I prefer to use content management systems to make easy to maintain information and to reduce costs.
- Developing of custom extensions and plugins to solve any customer's problems when using CMS.
- Discretion and reliability about site's information or the purpose of the page.
- I develop using frameworks, ensuring secutiry, easy maintainace, stability, scalability and lower prices.
- Create customs and adapted solutions acording to negotiated budget, optimized to reduce hardware requirements and response time, etc.
- Use of known technologies to bring independence, so in future improvements you are free to hire any trained programmer.
- Ability to work on teams, both in person or remotely.
- Installation and maintainace of services (Web servers, DHCP, firewalls, DNS, file servers, etc).
- Development of scripts to solve problems or automate processes.
- Installation or migration of Web systems.
- Installation or migration of Databases.
- Ability to work both Windows or GNU/Linux servers.
- I prefer to use XHTML with CSS2 if you want to have simple pages and if you want compatibility with the mayority of devices with Internet connection.
- I recommend to use HTML5 with CSS3 to create complex sites with better visualization but only to compatible browsers
- Depending of customer's requirements and computer-related skills. the content management systems that i like to use are Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal.
- For web systems, I prefer to use Yii Framework for PHP solutions and .NET plaftform (using C# or Basic) for Microsoft technology systems.
- Ability to work with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server and Oracle data bases, however I prefer the open source ones.
- I use GIT for control version to keep progress, make backups, control, to make easier team work, etc. I can use Wiki platforms to keep documentation, specifications and I also use issue tracker systems to asign tasks and keep their control along the project development.
However, I'm not close minded to this technologies, I can work with new ones or learn them. If you want to have more details about my skills and professional experience visit my Linkedin profile.
If you want to contact me, the fastest way is to send me an email, o if you prefer, you can write me on any social network. If you would like pricing information, please, be specific and give a lot of details about the work you would like me to do.
Send me an email
You can email me at migueluseche (at)skatox(dot)com. Please give a short explanation at the subject, so I can read it before othersQR Code
If you have a smartphone, you can scan the following code to add me as a contact.
Also, you can contact me on any of the following social networks, please specify who you are because I don't usually accept any uknown petition.